Bringing your new baby home, is a special time. Although it can also be quite daunting. I can support you during those early days or weeks, to make the transition easier for the whole family.
Examples of how I can help:
- Guidance on all aspects of baby care.
- Helping you identify your babies cues
- Breastfeeding support
- Responsive bottle feeding
- Support with Reflux & Cmpa
- Caring for you, giving you time to rest. Making you a cup of tea or a bite to eat.
- light house work
- Cooking for the Family
- Help to care for any older siblings
- Sterilising of baby bottles and breast pumps
- Organising the nursery and laundry of baby’s clothes
- Night feeds, or bring baby to you to feed.
- 24hr support
- Daily postnatal Nanny
- Night Nanny
Duration: Flexible – as requested.
My ‘Welcome Home Package’ is designed specifically for your requirements, contact me to discuss requirements and costs.
I working with families in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Warwickshire, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire… and many more. Throughout the uk and overseas
Please contact me to find out more about my maternity nursing services.